This is a fun-filled workshop that will allow you to create your very own hand fan by painting with your newly acquired skills!
Our teacher, Mr. Liu Zi Jing, is an accomplished and award-winning Chinese ink painting artist from China.
Mr. Liu Zi Jing is also Member of Artists' Association, Jiangxi Province，consultant of Jingdezhen Society of Chinese Pottery and Porcelain， Member of Beijing Lao She Painting and Calligraphy Academy，and Founder and owner of a Chinese Pottery and Porcelain Studio.
Are you thinking of developing a new hobby? We are here to support you!
Are you looking for an up-close encounter with the heritage of the Chinese culture? This is a perfect chance!
Over a 3-hour long session, he will bring you into the enchanting world of Chinese ink painting and calligraphy by:
- going through the genesis and evolution of the art,
- demonstrating and explaining basic and important techniques,
- and finally walking you through your very first attempt of painting on a hand fan.
Are you keen to meet up with a group of fellow fans of Chinese ink painting? Let’s go!
This workshop suits anyone who are interested and requires no prior training in painting. We aim to provide an experience that counts!
- Time: when the enrollment reaches 40 persons
- Enrollment: 40-60
- Venue: will be confirmed before class.
- Fees: S$98
- In case of insufficient class enrollment, the workshop timing will be postponed.
- Please feel free to contact us for registration or if you have any enquiries:
- Ms. Anne Hu
- WeChat: Scan the QR below
- Mobile/WhatsApp: 91641839
- Email: email@example.com